Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Feeding My Fabric Obsession


Horray!!! I got my package for the Sew into Summer Fat Quarter Swap. These pretty pieces are from Ronit at Two Hippos. Aren't they pretty? She thoughtfully sent a FQ of the flower print along with a fat eigth of the egyptian print...how generous!



More lovely pieces recieved include my fat quarter bundle of Arcadia. I'm loving this colour palette.


And I scored some Olive Rose by Valorie Wells too! This bright blues are brillant!

And I also uploaded more fabric pics available to swap. I'm becoming obsessed with this group!

Posted by Picasa

Check out the Designer fabric - stash - swappy - poo at Flickr and see what your stash can get you!

5 comments:

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts June 16, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

woo! hoo! gorgeous! i love the all your fabrics! i have an arcadia layer cake that i'm not ready to cut into yet. i ♥ that line!

Carmen June 16, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

TOTALLY love the Olive Rose!!! I had Arcadia fiirrst...nananabooboo :P

Aunt Spicy June 17, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

WOW! You really scored on that swap! Can't wait to see what you make!

Erin Sew June 18, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

OMG you've got Olive Rose by Valorie Wells!!!

i am window-shopping about them at Fabric Depot online store and hopefully can buy them by end of this month.

lovely collections you got.

Sarah July 1, 2009 at 2:29 AM  

I hope you don't swap all of the Olive Rose, it'd go perfectly with what I have planned for my month at MMSB

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP