Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some overdue updates


First off: LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!


I received this beauty from Amy of Badskirt!!! Isn't it stunning! She used these Japanese prints and totally ran with what I love: birds and trees! I'm pleased as punch...I truly am! This was all apart of The Pillow Talk Swap - the best swap I have been in yet! Heather and Kerrie are superb organizers and I'm thrilled to be know and be involved with such a talented group. Next up will be the Urban Home Goods Swap - all partnered up...but still in the process of planning...



Update of Bee Blocks: This lovely is for Viv for March. I was a little tardy in getting it done because I have to admit, I was a little nervous to do this design. But overall it turned out awesome! I don't know if I would make a whole quilt out of these, because they are time consuming. You can find the tutorial here.
Just wanted to add a picture of my "Bubby"! He just had his first hair cut...doesn't he look handsome! It turns One Year this week...my baby's getting so big!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

affectioknit April 15, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Awesome pillow - and what a sweet bubby you have!

CJ April 15, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

That pillow is too sweet! Or is that TWEET!?? Love it. Do you know if it is on Flickr??
What a handsome pup you have there.

Bobbi April 20, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Like the Bee Block... But I love that pup even more! My golden turned one this month too. They grow up so fast!

John'aLee August 16, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

My oh my.....that is one yummy block. Different than anything I have ever seen..and I've seen a lot in this ever lovin' quilt land we all belong to!
Great to find you!

ButtonMad March 10, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

I love the birds on that cushion! Really fantastic.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP