Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some overdue updates


First off: LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!


I received this beauty from Amy of Badskirt!!! Isn't it stunning! She used these Japanese prints and totally ran with what I love: birds and trees! I'm pleased as punch...I truly am! This was all apart of The Pillow Talk Swap - the best swap I have been in yet! Heather and Kerrie are superb organizers and I'm thrilled to be know and be involved with such a talented group. Next up will be the Urban Home Goods Swap - all partnered up...but still in the process of planning...



Update of Bee Blocks: This lovely is for Viv for March. I was a little tardy in getting it done because I have to admit, I was a little nervous to do this design. But overall it turned out awesome! I don't know if I would make a whole quilt out of these, because they are time consuming. You can find the tutorial here.
Just wanted to add a picture of my "Bubby"! He just had his first hair cut...doesn't he look handsome! It turns One Year this week...my baby's getting so big!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

affectioknit April 15, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Awesome pillow - and what a sweet bubby you have!

CJ April 15, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

That pillow is too sweet! Or is that TWEET!?? Love it. Do you know if it is on Flickr??
What a handsome pup you have there.

rainylakechick April 20, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Like the Bee Block... But I love that pup even more! My golden turned one this month too. They grow up so fast!

John'aLee August 16, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

My oh my.....that is one yummy block. Different than anything I have ever seen..and I've seen a lot in this ever lovin' quilt land we all belong to!
Great to find you!

ButtonMad March 10, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

I love the birds on that cushion! Really fantastic.

Syaiful isma October 27, 2014 at 1:49 PM  

Good Job, Thank you for presenting a wide variety of information that is very interesting to see in this artikle


http://www.tourkarimunjawaisland.com/
and http://jualfurniturejepara.com/
or http://www.mebeljeparafurniture.com/
and http://www.tokokaintenunjepara.com/

Syaiful Kancilan November 28, 2014 at 5:45 PM  

article from a very amazing, Good Job, Thank you for presenting a wide variety of information that is very interesting to see in this artikle

kontak furniture jepara
sample warna furniture
tentang kami furniture jepara
rute expedisi jepara
cara pemesanan furniture
almari hias ukiran
lemari rak buku
almari pakaian relief daun
almari pakaian ukiran
almari pakaian minimalis
lemari hias minimalis
lemari pakaian 4 pintu
almari hias miniamalis
almari hias mewah
almari pakaian 2 pintu
almari pajangan ukir
almari pajangan jati
almari pakaian minimalis
almari pakaian peluru
AYUNAN
kursi ayunan jati
kursi ayunan jati
kursi ayunan mewah
ayunan jati mewah
ayunan jati jepara
ayunan jati jepara
ayunan jati mewah
ayunan mewah

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP