Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Boy's Finished Quilt!

Well here it is! Finished! All washed and crinkly!
It was actually my husband who chose the Arcadia collection. I had a few different collections set out for him, and he chose this one...and I must say I'm quite pleased. I just used a simple half-square triangle to create the diamond pattern. Simple and easy to whip up!



I then quilted straight lines within the white borders to give it a little more dimension.


I backed it with some flannel that is white with dots of each of the colours in the quilt - matched perfectly (I should have taken a picture).

Now all I need is the little one to wrap him up in it :)
3 weeks and counting till he's due to arrive!!!

1 comments:

Mindy March 3, 2011 at 5:10 PM  

The quilt is beautiful. Do you mind me asking what size are the squares and the overall size of quilt.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP