Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Old Red Barn Quilt-A-Long Fabrics


So I rummaged through my stash looking for fabrics for Dana's quilt-a-long and surprise...i found blue and green (I guess they have become my go-to-colours). Lots of Amy Butler, some Erin McMorris, and a dab of Alexander Henry and 3 Sisters. I really am trying my hardest not to purchase new fabric, but this quilt-a-long really has me tempted....

If you're interested in joining, it's not too late!!!! Click the pic on the right hand side.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

free indeed May 21, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Your fabrics are lovely...I think the resulting quilt will be very pretty. I just found that quilt along today and I picked out some batiks...I'm thinking your quilt will be prettier! Mine will be dark and drear...oh dear! I tried to get a photo up, but my computer isn't recognizing the card in the port for some reason...I hate when the kids use my puter and mess up my settings! I'm not so savvy to find the fix all the time :( Anyway I especially love that bird fabric!!!!

CJ June 1, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

This is going to be a pretty quilt. Very summery and soothing. I am in this quilt along as well. I am just now laying out all my strips getting ready to sew!!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP