Friday, July 17, 2009

Some Mini-quilt Inspiration



1. it's here! my gorgeous spring blooms mini quilt , 2. Joyful Spring Birdies, 3. Spring Blooms 1, 4. Mini quilt received from Anabela, 5. Spring Blooms Mini Quilt Swap June 2009, 6. Spring Blooms Mini Quilt Swap, 7. desk quilt, 8. Crazy Colorful Circles Colliding Create a Chaotic Constellation, 9. YIP 365.81 :: Monday Twinkle, 10. STUD May 1, 11. Placemat Swap Received, 12. Placemat Swap Received, 13. placemat from JMBmommy, 14. Cherry Pie Placemat 03, 15. Placemat Swap, 16. "Sweet Dreams" mini quilt Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

A flickr roundup!

I found some lovely mini-quilt pics on flickr. I figured it may be best to provide some inspiration for my Good Ol' Summertime Mini-quilt Swap partner. **Hint** I love 1930's inspired prints!

Now I just need to scan my partner's blog and become inspired...oh the possibilities!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. July 17, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

those quilts are beautiful! I love the bright colors.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

SewCalGal July 17, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Very cute. Colors & design are pleasing and artful. I love, love, love them.

Thanks for sharing.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Shorty July 17, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

What a cool idea and a great way to test out design ideas... great pics!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP