Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Little time and so much to do!

I'm finding myself in a little bit of a pickle...so many projects to do with so little time. I guess this is what to expect when summer gets into high gear. A few things to tick off my list:

- Shorty's block for July for Live Piecefully Quilting Bee. She pre-cut the pieces and requested a certain design so it was real easy to whip this together.


- My 5" squares for swapping. I was able to scrounge up scraps of Blossom by Urban Chiks - there are 2 cuts of each print. I'll be sending these away very soon...I wonder what I'll get in return?


Lastly, some fun stuff I received!!!

SWAPS!!! (I've become addicted...truly!)

Aren't they just so pretty?! The lovely Linnea gave me some Valori Wells Sole for the Spring into Summer Fat Quarter Swap - and she even included a little scrap of Flea Market Fancy. How nice!

Left to do: A WHOLE LOT!
Of importance...I have to start my projects for Craft Hope. I don't know if I'll have time to make a baby quilt, but I sure do need to whip up some booties at least.

And to add my list, I joined the Good Ol' Summertime Mini Quilt Swap organized by the Quilting Gallery. I've become obsessed with swapping!!!! If you too wish to "swap-it-up" check out this link and sign up!! Registration ends July 6th!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

CJ July 1, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

LOVE that birdy fabric on the right - blue birds. mmmmmm. I have it in pink and blue and can't bring myself to cut it.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP